Current Dev Position: YP 4.1 M4 (Feature Freeze)
Next Deadline: 3rd October 2022 YP 4.1 M4 Build
Next Team Meetings:
- 4.1 M3 rc2 passed QA except for one issue from M2 we believed fixed but which isn’t.. We’ll likely aim to fix that in M4 and release rc2 for M3 (pending TSC approval).
- Last week was quieter as many people were in Dublin for ELC-E. Thanks in particular to all who presented or otherwise helped with the booth or other events there.
- We’ve seen a good reduction in CVEs in dunfell and kirkstone but master is still concerning. A number of the CVEs there have been reported for version constraint issues to NIST.
- Help is very much welcome in trying to resolve our autobuilder intermittent issues. You can see the list of failures we’re continuing to see by searching for the “AB-INT” tag in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=AB-INT
Ways to contribute:
YP 4.1 Milestone Dates:
- YP 4.1 M3 in review for release
- YP 4.1 M4 build date 2022/10/03
- YP 4.1 M4 Release date 2022/10/28
Upcoming dot releases:
- YP 4.0.4 build date 2022/09/19
- YP 4.0.4 Release date 2022/09/30
- YP 3.1.20 build date 2022/10/10
- YP 3.1.20 Release date 2022/10/21
- YP 4.0.5 build date 2022/10/31
- YP 4.0.5 Release date 2022/11/11
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...