[AUH] openssh: upgrading to 9.0p1 SUCCEEDED
Auto Upgrade Helper
this email is a notification from the Auto Upgrade Helper
that the automatic attempt to upgrade the recipe *openssh* to *9.0p1* has Succeeded.
- apply the patch: git am 0001-openssh-upgrade-8.9p1-9.0p1.patch
- check the changes to upstream patches and summarize them in the commit message,
- compile an image that contains the package
- perform some basic sanity tests
- amend the patch and sign it off: git commit -s --reset-author --amend
- send it to the appropriate mailing list
Alternatively, if you believe the recipe should not be upgraded at this time,
you can fill RECIPE_NO_UPDATE_REASON in respective recipe file so that
automatic upgrades would no longer be attempted.
Please review the attached files for further information and build/update failures.
Any problem please file a bug at https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Automated%20Update%20Handler
The Upgrade Helper