Commit Path Message Guidelines

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Tue Nov 8 15:50:25 UTC 2016

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Commit_Patch_Message_Guidelines

I have updated the information in the "General Information" section as well as
noted this is a draft version of the document.

As before, I suggest that we review it -- if it's ok, we just approve it via
email and I'll change this to an approved version.  (if not approved, we can
roll back to the last approved version.)

--Mark