[OE-core] [PATCH 2/2] nativesdk-*-provides-dummy: Fixes to allow correct operation with opkg
preid at electromag.com.au
Thu Feb 7 02:32:25 UTC 2019
On 3/01/2019 9:59 pm, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-12-31 at 20:56 +0100, Andrej Valek wrote:
>> Your previous solution is working for me, so I was not working on
>> this. I thought, that You will just add missing packages, and that
>> I don't have setup for failing machine.
>> Is there any simple way to get all missing perl packages?
> I reworked the patch a bit, tested and just merged a working version of
This patch seems to trigger the following new warning for me during populate_sdk
* Solver encountered 1 problem(s):
* Problem 1/1:
* - package busybox-dev-1.29.2-r0.4.cortexa9t2hf-neon requires busybox = 1.29.2-r0.4, but none of the providers can be installed
* Solution 1:
* - allow deinstallation of target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.9.sdk-provides-dummy-target
* - do not ask to install a package providing target-sdk-provides-dummy-dev
* Solution 2:
* - do not ask to install a package providing busybox-dev
Not sure what is request busybox-dev to be istalled in the sdk.
More information about the Openembedded-core