[OE-core] Yocto Project Status WW40’17
Jolley, Stephen K
stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Mon Oct 2 15:04:22 UTC 2017
Current Dev Position: YP 2.4 M4 - rc1 is in QA
Next Deadline: YP 2.4 Final Cut off has passed.
SWAT team rotation: Maxin -> Cal on Sept. 29, 2017.
SWAT team rotation: Cal -> Joshua on Oct. 6, 2017.
· YP 2.4 (Rocko) Final rc1 is in QA. See status at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/2.4_QA_Status. We expect the QA report to be published around midweek.
· YP 2.5 Planning has begun. Please enter your enhancement requests into Bugzilla. Target milestone dates will be selected over the next few weeks.
· YP 2.3.2 (Pyro) and 2.2.2 (Morty) have both been released with the usual collection of security and bug fixes. It is recommended that users upgrade.
· As a reminder, we are still in feature freeze and working on bug fixing. As such, recipe upgrades are not going to be taken, nor are patches which cause changes in behavior or break compatibility. In future releases our policy regarding version upgrades will be to identify anything that needs to change in M4 in advance (e.g. kernel or u-boot) so this issue becomes clearer and only known changes come in.
Planned upcoming dot releases:
YP 2.2.3 is planned, but date TBD during YP 2.5 planning.
YP 2.3.3 is planned, but date TBD during YP 2.5 planning.
YP 2.4.1 is planned, but date TBD during YP 2.5 planning.
Key YP 2.4 Dates are:
YP 2.4 M4 (Final) is in QA.
YP 2.4 M4 (Final) Release by Oct. 20, 2017
Key YP 2.5 Dates are still TBD
WDD 2405 (last week 2380)
Key Status Links for YP:
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
• Work Telephone: (503) 712-0534
• Cell: (208) 244-4460
• Email: stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openembedded-core