[OE-core] Yocto Project Status WW44
Jolley, Stephen K
stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Fri Oct 30 16:08:25 UTC 2015
Current Dev Position: YP 2.0 Final (preparing rc3)
Next Deadline: YP 2.0 Final Release Target: Oct. 30, 2015 (We are targeting Nov. 6th)
SWAT team rotation: Juro -> Anibal
Top Bugs to be tackled (2.0 release blockers):
* systemd timeouts in the sanity tests (#8141, #8142)
* 8124 - SDK on i686 install issue.
* YP 2.0 rc2 QA test report: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/WW43_-_2015-10-22_-_Full_Pass_2.0.rc2
* Basically, we have a number of bugs with Medium+ priority listed in the above test report which will prevent us from releasing rc2.
* We have approved YP 1.8.1 rc1 for release, it should go out early next week.
* YP 1.7.3 rc1 is in QA.
* We will be doing an YP 2.0 rc3, which will push the release past Oct. 30th targeted release date. Current earliest estimate for release is Nov. 6th, but it could slip to a later date if the critical top bugs are not resolved.
* We have renamed YP 1.9 to YP 2.0.
* The current version that is in development is planned to launch as YP 2.0 in early Nov., 2015.
* The release name for YP 2.0 is 'jethro'.
Key YP 1.9/2.0 Dates:
YP 2.0 Final - 2.0 Cut off: Sept. 28, 2015 noon GMT (rc2 is in QA)
YP 2.0 final Release Target: Oct. 30, 2015 (We are targeting Nov. 6th)
Key Status Links for YP:
WDD 2032 (last week 2113)
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you'd like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
* Work Telephone: (503) 712-0534
* Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openembedded-core